From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPI may stand for:
- Shotmed Paper Industries, an Egyptian paper manufacturer
- Simulations Publications, Inc., an American publisher of board wargames
- Sony Pictures Imageworks, a visual effects and animation company
- SPi Technologies, a business outsourcing provider founded in the Philippines
- Stream Processors, Inc. Stream Processors, Inc. a fabless semiconductor company making parallel processors for embedded markets.
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, international LGBT non-profit group
- Society for Philosophical Inquiry, a non-profit organization promoting discussion of philosophy
- Society of the Plastics Industry, a U.S. trade association
- Software in the Public Interest, a non-profit organization promoting free and open-source software
- Software Patent Institute, an American non-profit assisting in the correct assignment of software patents
- St. Pascual Institution, former name of Colegio de San Pascual Baylon, a school in Obando, Bulacan, Philippines
- St. Paul's Institution, Seremban, secondary school in Malaysia
- Sveriges Pensionärers Intresseparti, or Swedish Senior Citizen Interest Party, a political party in Sweden
- SPI 200 futures contract, the benchmark equity index futures contract in Australia
- Swiss Performance Index, most closely followed stock index in Switzerland
- SCSI Parallel Interface, in physical data transfer, a parallel electrical bus interface
- Serial Peripheral Interface Bus, a synchronous serial data link standard that operates in full duplex mode
- Security Parameter Index, in computer networking, an identification tag added to the header
- Service provider interface, a software mechanism to support replaceable components
- Software Process Improvement, an initiative of the Data & Analysis Center for Software
- Stateful packet inspection, the process used by a firewall to keep track of the state of network connections
- System Packet Interface, family of interfaces from the Optical Internetworking Forum. Includes SPI-3 and SPI-4.2.
- Sediment Profile Imagery, an underwater technique for photographing the interface between the seabed and the overlying water
- Abraham Lincoln Capital Airport, a Springfield, Illinois airport with IATA code SPI
- Spi-calculus, a proposed extension of the Pi-calculus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.