From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SPLA may refer to:
- Sudan People's Liberation Army
- SPLA-Nasir and SPLA-United, a Sudanese breakaway faction formed in 1991
- Sahrawi Popular Army of Liberation
- Service Provider License Agreement, a type of Software license agreement offered by vendors such as Microsoft, which allows hosted service providers to pay for the underlying software according to how much it was used and for how long
- Syndicat des Pilotes de Lignes Algeriens, Algeria airline pilots association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SPLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.