SQLPro SQL Client
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|Original author(s)||Vive Corp.|
|Stable release||2.0 / November 26, 2013|
|Type||SQL Programming Tool, Programming tool, Database administration and automation|
SQLPro is a proprietary, visual database management and development tool for multiple databases. SQLPro comes with a three-pane interface and has integrated SQL editor with many useful SQL editing features. SQLPro connects directly (using native drivers) to most popular database servers using one single interface. It supports native data source connection for Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and SQLite. Provides quick view of the database schema, table schema and results of the query execution.
Amenities include color-coding of the SQL, drag-and-drop of objects into the SQL pane to save you from typing their name, retrieval of SQL for things like stored procedures and triggers from the underlying database, and one-click creation of SELECT and INSERT statements. You can save SQL files and print result sets.
- SQLPro runs on all 32-bit Windows platforms, including Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, and Vista.
- No specific hardware requirements.
- Color coding of SQL keywords
- Retrieve stored procedures, triggers and functions
- No other software or third party drivers to install. SQLPro comes with full set of drivers.
- Multiple host/database connections.