From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up SSH or ssh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SSH may refer to:
Science and technology
- Saffir–Simpson hurricane wind scale
- Sea-surface height, the topography of the ocean surface
- Secure Shell, a network protocol for secure data communication and remote command execution
- Suppression subtractive hybridization, a genetic technique to show differentially expressed genes
- Social sciences and Humanities, the disciplines and communities involved in or related to this area of research and science
- SSH Communications Security, a Finnish company that developed the Secure Shell protocol
- Secondary State Highways, branches of Primary State Highways in Washington from 1937 to 1964
- Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport, an international airport in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt (IATA airport code: SSH)
- Silver State Helicopters, a helicopter operator
- South Superhighway, a nickname of the South Luzon Expressway in the Philippines, formerly its official name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.