From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SSL can refer to:
- Space Systems/Loral, US-based satellite manufacturer
Computing and electronics 
- Secure Socket Layer
- Transport Layer Security, previously Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol for encrypting information over the Internet.
- Single stuck line, a fault model for digital circuits
- S/SL programming language
- RoboCup Small Size League
- Semi-supervised learning, a class of machine learning techniques
- Serato Scratch Live, a digital DJing tool
- Solid State Logic A brand of audio mixing consoles
- Selangor Sign Language, a sign language used in Malaysia
- Swedish Sign Language, a sign language used in Sweden
- South Salt Lake, Utah, a city in the US state of Utah
- Social Science Library, Oxford, the Oxford University departmental library for Social Sciences, on Manor Road.
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate, a food additive used as an emulsifier
- Solid-state lighting, a lighting technology that utilizes a cluster of LEDs
Space sciences 
- Space Sciences Laboratory, in Berkeley, California
- Space Systems Laboratory, at the University of Maryland, College Park, formerly at MIT
- Swedish Super League, a football league in Sweden
- Sweden Super League, a rugby league competition in Sweden
- Saitama Seibu Lions, a professional baseball team in Japan's Pacific League
- Sesame Street Live, a touring version of the children's television show
- Standard sea level, the air conditions at sea level
- The sub-surface lines, cut-and cover railway lines forming part of London Underground
- Student Service Learning
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.