From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SSW may refer to:
- South-southwest compass direction, see: Boxing the compass
- SSW, the callsign of a TV station in the South West and Great Southern regions of Western Australia
- Seminary of the Southwest, an Episcopal seminary in Austin, Texas, USA
- St. Louis Southwestern Railway, reporting mark SSW
- South Schleswig Voter Federation, German: Südschleswigscher Wählerverband
- Schichau Seebeckwerft, a German shipbuilding corporation
- Siemens-Schuckertwerke, a German electrical engineering company
- Special Service Wing, an independent commando division of the Pakistan Air Force
- Sudden stratospheric warming, a meteorological phenomenon in the upper troposphere
- Southern States Wrestling, a professional wrestling promotion
- Swati language ISO 639 code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.