From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Four steamships operated by Hamburg-Amerikanische Packetfarhrt Aktien-Gesellschaft carried the name Thuringia.
- SS Thuringia (1869), sold in 1878 to Russia
- SS Thuringia (1880), abandoned in 1897, later sold by underwriters
- SS Thuringia (1904), in service 1906-14, seized by Uruguay
- SS Thuringia (1922), in service 1923-30, renamed General San Martin
Other ships named Thuringia were
- SS Thuringia (1900), a 1,420 GRT ship
- SS Thuringia (1933), a 399 GRT trawler built by Cochrane & Sons, Selby as Rockflower.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|