From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
STD may refer to:
- Sexually transmitted disease
- C++ Standard Library
- Doctor of Sacred Theology (Latin: Sacrae Theologiae Doctor)
- Grupo Santander, a Spanish banking group
- Internet Standard, abbreviated as STD, e.g. "STD 1"
- Mayor Buenaventura Vivas Airport, in Santo Domingo, Venezuela (IATA code STD)
- São Tomé and Príncipe dobra, the ISO 4217 code for the currency of São Tomé and Príncipe
- Save the date, a notice stating the date of a significant event such as a wedding
- Schaffer The Darklord, a nerdcore rapper from Queens, New York.
- Sentinelese language, the presumed language of the Sentinelese people
- Standard (disambiguation)
- Standard deviation
- STD Bus, a computer bus standard
- Stroud railway station (National Rail code) in Stroud, Gloucestershire, England
- Subscriber trunk dialling, a telephone system allowing subscribers to dial trunk calls without operator assistance
- Sunbeam-Talbot-Darracq, one of the many incarnations of the Sunbeam Car Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.