From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
STX may be:
- An abbreviation for South Texas
- STX (sports manufacturer), a sports manufacturer based in Baltimore, Maryland.
- STX Entertainment, a Los Angeles-based motion picture production and distribution company.
- A common abbreviation for St Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- An abbreviation for St Cross College, Oxford.
- A secure private telephone network used by London Stock Exchange affiliated firms and professionals.
- Henry E. Rohlsen Airport (IATA: STX), an airport on St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Studentereksamen, an examination used in Denmark for the secondary school called gymnasium.
- STX Corporation, a Korea-based holding company.
- STX Pan Ocean, a Korea-based shipping company.
- Streaming Transformations for XML, an XML transformation language.
- Start of Text, a control code in the C0 control code set.
- Seagate Technology, a manufacturer of hard disk drives for PC and many entertainment devices, based on its stock symbol STX.
- Saxitoxin, a neurotoxin found in marine dinoflagellates.
- An acronym for Star Trek Nemesis (Star Trek X)
- Case STX Steiger
- Shiga toxin
- Filename extension of the PASTI raw disk image format for the Atari ST
- Structured Text, a plaintext markup language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title STX.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "STX: The telephone network for securities professionals". London Stock Exchange.