From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Stable release||1.10 / December 31, 2011|
STklos is a Scheme implementation that succeeded STk. It is an interpreter based on an ad hoc virtual machine which aims to be fast as well as light.
In addition to implementing most of R5RS, STklos supports:
- an object system based on CLOS with multiple inheritance, generic functions, multimethods and a MOP
- a module system
- regular expressions via PCRE library
- a simple foreign function interface via libffi
- a number of SRFIs
- "STklos SRFI support". stklos.net. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- Manuel Serrano, Erick Gallesio (2007-10-22). "An Adaptive Package Management System for Scheme" (PDF). Proceedings of the Second Dynamic Languages Symposium. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
- "STklos ScmPkg support". stklos.net. Retrieved 2010-03-11.
|This computer programming–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|