The June/July 2008 issue
|Based in||Dallas, Texas|
Success is a business magazine in the United States published by Success Media, a company owned by VideoPlus L.P.. According to the company, the magazine is "designed specifically to serve the growing entrepreneur", and the magazine's primary focus is in providing information and content in the areas of home-based and small business and self-improvement.
Success was established in 1898 by Orison Swett Marden as a personal-achievement magazine. During its early years, Success contained literary contributions of several notable new thought writers such as Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone.
Success was acquired by VideoPlus L.P. in 2007 and has since been published under Success Media. VideoPlus, established in 1987, produces educational and marketing materials for the direct selling industry, as well as sponsored and custom publications.
The April/May 2008 issue marked the relaunch of Success, with the magazine returning to its roots as a publication for entrepreneurs. Success moved to a monthly print schedule in September 2008. Darren Hardy serves as the magazine's publisher.
- "Founder of Success Magazine". Orison Swett Marden.
- "W CLEMENT STONE". Learn From The Giants. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- D'Avolio, Lauren (2 December 2007). "VideoPlus to revamp, relaunch Success magazine". Dallas Business Journal.
- "VideoPlus, L.P.". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Entrepreneur Darren Hardy". TavisSmiley. Retrieved September 30, 2013.