The June/July 2008 issue featuring its list of 50 greatest entrepreneurs
|Based in||Dallas, Texas|
SUCCESS is a business magazine in the United States published by SUCCESS Media, a company owned by VideoPlus L.P.. According to the company, the magazine is "designed specifically to serve the growing entrepreneur", and the magazine's primary focus is in providing information and content in the areas of home-based and small business and self-improvement.
SUCCESS magazine was established in 1898 by Orison Swett Marden as a personal-achievement magazine. During its formative years, SUCCESS benefited from the literary contributions of several renowned authors and thought leaders, including Napoleon Hill, W. Clement Stone and Og Mandino.
SUCCESS magazine was acquired by VideoPlus L.P. in 2007 and has since been published under SUCCESS Media. VideoPlus, established in 1987, produces educational and marketing materials for the direct selling industry, as well as sponsored and custom publications.
The April/May 2008 issue marked the relaunch of SUCCESS, with the magazine returning to its roots as a publication for entrepreneurs. SUCCESS moved to a monthly print schedule in September 2008. Darren Hardy currently serves as the magazine's publisher.
SUCCESS.com is the online component of the magazine, featuring content from the magazine, additional exclusive web content, a personal-development blog and links to the magazine’s social media efforts.
- "Founder of Success Magazine". Orison Swett Marden.
- "W CLEMENT STONE". Learn From The Giants. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- D'Avolio, Lauren (2 December 2007). "VideoPlus to revamp, relaunch Success magazine". Dallas Business Journal.
- "VideoPlus, L.P.". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Entrepreneur Darren Hardy". TavisSmiley. Retrieved September 30 2013.