From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SUN-TV)
Sun TV may refer to:
- Sun TV (India), a Tamil cable television channel in Chennai, India, owned by Sun TV Network
- Sun TV Network, the company that owns the Tamil television channel
- Sun TV (Hong Kong), a Mandarin satellite television channel based in Hong Kong
- Southern Networks (also known as Sun TV), a wireless cable network broadcaster in Pakistan
- Sun News Network (2011-2015), a defunct Canadian news and opinion channel, originally proposed under the name "Sun TV News Channel" and sometimes referred to by other media outlets as "Sun TV"
- CKXT-TV (2003-2011), a defunct independent television station in Toronto, Canada which used the on-air name SUN TV, and which simulcasted Sun News Network for a time
- Sun Television, a television station in Hyōgo Prefecture, Japan
- SUN TV (Turkey), a local TV in Mersin, Turkey
- Sun Television and Appliances, a defunct retailer of consumer electronics
- Sun Sports, a Florida sports broadcasting network
- SUN TV Indonesia, an Indonesian television network, which is now named SINDOtv and owned by Media Nusantara Citra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sun TV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.