SUNGEN International Limited
|Industry||Manufacturing and trading|
|Patrick Lam, Managing Director|
Number of employees
|around 30 (2009)|
SUNGEN International Limited is a subsidiary of Anwell Technologies Limited, with trading and manufacturing business in solar photovoltaics panels and modules. SUNGEN has a thin film solar module production facility in Henan, China using Anwell Solar’s manufacturing technologies. The facility will be used to produce 1.1 by 1.4 meter a-Si thin film photovoltaic modules, at an initial annual capacity of 40MW in 2010. In March 2010, the Group announced the mass production of thin film solar modules at SUNGEN’s manufacturing base in Henan of China using Anwell Solar’s thin film solar module production line.
- "Anwell profile". BusinessWeek. 2009-05-09. Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- "Anwell produces first thin film solar panel" (PDF). Business Times. 2009-09-02.
- "Anwell produces its first a-Si thin-film module using in-house technology". PV Tech.org. 2009-09-09.
- "SUNGEN International Ltd. introduces low-cost modules". PHOTON International. Sep 2008.
- "Anwell starts ramp of 120MW a-Si thin film plant". PVTech. 29 March 2010.
- "SUNGEN at Intersolar, Germany by Hong Kong Trade Development Council reporter.". hktdc.com. 2009-06-19. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
- "Anwell unit to supply at least 180MW in thin-film PV modules to distributor/developer". PV Tech. 21 September 2010.
- "Anwell Breaks into India Solar Farm Market with US$20 million Thin Film Solar Panel Order". ACN Newswire. 19 July 2011.