From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SVR may refer to:
- Super Video Recording, a videocassette technology by Grundig, based upon the Philips Video Cassette Recording format
- System V Release
- An abbreviation for Server
- Subvocal recognition, the art of taking subvocalization and converting the detected results to a digital text-based output
- Supply Voltage Rejection, the ability for voltage regulators to counter fast input changes
- Support vector regression, a method for performing nonlinear regression
- S.V.Ranga Rao Indian Cine actor.
- Foreign Intelligence Service (Russia), abbreviated as SVR (Sluzhba Vneshney Razvedki)
- SVR Saarbrücker Verlag für Rechtswissenschaften: a publishing house of the VDM Group
- The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat in India
- Scottish Variable Rate, sometimes referred to as the Tartan tax
- Steel Vessel Rules, a publication of the American Bureau of Shipping
- Severe (SVR), as in severe thunderstorm or severe thunderstorm warning
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw, a series of WWE wrestling video games
- The Second Vermont Republic, a secessionist group within the state of Vermont
- The Severn Valley Railway, a heritage line in England.
- The Spa Valley Railway, a heritage line in England.
- A former city bus company in Reykjavík, now merged into Strætó bs
- The Sportvereinigung Ried, an Austrian soccer club
- Standard variable rate - UK term for each lender's (nominally) standard mortgage lending rate
- SVR Producciones, a Chilean record label for classical music
- The initials of Russian composer Sergei Vasilievich Rachmaninoff.
- Site Value Rating, another name for Land value tax.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.