|Developer(s)||Rostislav Hristov from Asual, Matthew Tretter, Max Tafelmayer, Piotr Zema|
|Initial release||November 2006|
|Stable release||2.4 / October 7, 2009|
|Size||16 KB (output JS file)|
Its importance is because such Rich Internet Application platforms provide only a single URL to access the specific content, and any user navigation within the content cannot be uniquely identified, or shared by means of the URL.
When the developer of the content integrates with SWFAddress, users are able to use standard browser navigation functionality, share and bookmark unique URLs that represent the currently displayed section or state of the content.
- When the user navigates within the content, it simulates a page navigation so browsers display the appropriate URL and page Title.
- When the URL changes in the browser, either by users pressing Back/Forward or typing a specific deep link URL, it informs the content to navigate appropriately.
SWFAddress works with all major web browsers on all major operating systems. It can be integrated with Flash content written in the outdated ActionScript 1, the recent ActionScript 2, or the latest ActionScript 3. 
- SWFAddress 2 Homepage, Asual
- Using SWFObject and SWFAddress with Actionscript 3, Talk of modern-carpentry
- SWFAddress Usage Statistics, BuiltWith
- Part 5: Adding Google Analytics tracking to the SWFAddress include, ScottKing.com.au
- SWFAddress 2.1 supports Google Analytics, Invassive
- Deep Linking in Flash – SWFObject and SWFAddress, draw.logic
- SWFAddress 2.1 & SWFObject 2 Work Together, Nobien
- SWFAddress - Deep Linking for Flash, Adobe Flex Developer's Journal
- SWFAddress Deep Linking Dynamic Paging Example, SQUIBL