From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SWR may refer
in the field of broadcasting to:
- Scandinavian Weekend Radio, a free radio station in the medium- and shortwave band in Virrat, Finland
- South West Radio Ltd, the former owners of five radio stations in the southwest of England
- Südwestrundfunk, a regional public broadcasting corporation serving the southwest of Germany
- SWR FM a community radio station in Sydney, Australia
in the field of technology to:
in other fields to:
- the Safe Withdrawal Rate (see Trinity study, finance)
- Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, the 10.5th game of the Touhou Project series
- Scotch Whisky Regulations, a set of regulations governing the production of Scotch whisky
- She Wants Revenge, a darkwave duo band from Los Angeles, California
- Sir William Ramsay School
- Sir William Romney's School, Tetbury
- South Western Railway, a zone of Indian Railways having its HQ at Hubli, Karnataka, India
- Sublime with Rome, a trio consisting of singer/guitarist Rome Ramirez and two former members of Sublime
- SWR Sound Corporation, a manufacturer of instrument amplifiers for bass guitars
- the ICAO code for Swiss International Airlines or Swissair.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SWR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.