From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SWT may refer to:
- Subhanahu wa ta'ala, an Arabic phrase meaning "May he be glorified and exalted", often appended as an abbreviation "SWT" after written mention of God (Allah) by Muslim religionists.
- Stationary wavelet transform, an extension of the Discrete wavelet transform
- Standard Widget Toolkit, a graphical widget toolkit for use with the Java platform
- Slaithwaite railway station, England; National Rail station code SWT
- South West Trains, a train operating company in southern England
- Swiftair's ICAO airline code
- Former abbreviation for Southwest Texas State University, now Texas State University
- Colloquial name for the Susquehanna Warrior Trail
- UK Wildlife trusts:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SWT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.