SYR7: J'Accuse Ted Hughes
|SYR7: J'Accuse Ted Hughes|
|EP by Sonic Youth|
|Released||April 22, 2008|
|Recorded||April 8, 2000 and 2003|
|Sonic Youth chronology|
|The A.V. Club||B-|
|The Rolling Stone Album Guide|||
SYR7: J'Accuse Ted Hughes is the seventh release in American group Sonic Youth's SYR series. It was released only on vinyl—the first in the series to receive no compact disc release—and features two songs: "J'Accuse Ted Hughes", and "Agnès B. Musique".
SYR7 follows the SYR series tradition of liner notes in foreign languages. The one used on the artwork is Arpitan, a French regional language.
|1.||"J'Accuse Ted Hughes"||22:53|
|2.||"Agnès B Musique"||18:15|
- Matos, Michaelangelo (26 May 2008). "Free Kitten and Sonic Youth". The A.V. Club. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Ferguson, Jason (14 July 2008). "Sonic Youth - Master-Dik + J'Accuse Ted Hughes". Blurt. Archived from the original on 2 February 2010. Retrieved 24 June 2013.
- Owen, Spenser. "Sonic Youth - SYR7 & SYR8". Spenser Owen blog. MOG. Retrieved 8 May 2012.
- Prindle, Mark. "SYR7: J'accuse Ted Hughes". Prindle Record Reviews. Mark Prindle. Retrieved 29 February 2012.
- "Sonic Youth: Album Guide". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 23 June 2013.
|This 2000s alternative rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|