S P Jain School of Global Management
|S P Jain School of Global Management|
|Type||Private business school|
|President||Mr. Nitish Jain|
|Campus||Dubai, Singapore, Sydney|
|Nickname||S P Jain, S P Jain Global|
|Affiliations||Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE, ABEST21, Japan, Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK|
S P Jain is ranked among the best business schools in the world. Its Global MBA program was ranked #5 in Asia by Forbes in its Best International Business Schools Rankings 2013. UK’s Financial Times ranked the same program twice, in 2011 and 2012, in its Top 100 Global MBA Rankings. In 2011, S P Jain was named the ‘Best Higher Education Institute to provide Global Student Exposure’ by the World Education Summit and ‘Asia’s Best Business School (Overall)’ by CMO Asia in 2010.
S P Jain is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia, that provides the School with degree conferring right. It is also licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE. S P Jain’s Global MBA program is accredited by ABEST21, Japan, and the Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK.
- 1 History
- 2 Accreditation and Rankings
- 3 Administration
- 4 Programs offered
- 5 Campuses
- 6 References
- 7 External links
S P Jain established its first international campus in Dubai in 2004; and soon followed, in 2006, the Singapore campus which was set up on invitation by the Singapore government. S P Jain established its third, and the latest, international campus in Sydney, Australia, in 2012.
Accreditation and Rankings
S P Jain is accredited by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA), Australia's independent national regulator of the higher education sector, that provides the School with degree conferring right. It is also licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA), Government of Dubai, UAE. S P Jain’s Global MBA program is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), UK.
Furthermore, S P Jain has been accredited for its Global MBA program by ABEST21, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, Japan. S P Jain is the first business school in Singapore to receive this accreditation.
Rankings and Recognition
- S P Jain School of Global Management Ranked #1 in the UAE: Nielsen Salary Audit Report 2014- S P Jain continues its ride up in international university standings - most recently, the School was ranked #1 in the UAE by Nielsen in its Salary Audit Topline Report 2014, which indicates that S P Jain MBA graduates received the highest salaries in the UAE on graduation.
- S P Jain School of Global Management’s (S P Jain) Global MBA program has been ranked among the Top 20 MBA programs in the Forbes Best International Business Schools 2013. S P Jain is the only business school of Indian origin to be on this coveted list and the highest ranked business school in Australia.
- Global MBA program has been ranked among the top 1% b-schools worldwide for the 2nd consecutive year by Financial Times, U.K. (2012). The Global MBA program is also ranked among top 10 in the world on 4 parameters: no. 1 for Employed in 3 months, no. 3 for Value for Money, no. 9 for Salary percentage increase, no. 10 for Placement success.
- S P Jain School of Global Management won the Best Public Choice Award for Higher Education Institute to Provide Global Student Exposure, at the World education Summit 2011.
- Global MBA program has been ranked among the top 1% b-schools worldwide by Financial Times, U.K. (2011).
- Asia's Best B-School by CMO Asia
- B-School with Best Industry Interface by CMO Asia
S P Jain's Academic Board is chaired by Dr. Peter Drake, Professor Emeritus of the University of New England and the Australian Catholic University, and founding Vice-Chancellor of the Australian Catholic University. The board has the President, Deans and Heads of the Dubai and Singapore campuses as members.
Other independent members
- Dr. Indu Shahani, Advisor IB India and former Vice Chair, Board of Governors, International Baccalaureate and Dean, H R College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Christopher Adam, Associate Dean, Postgraduate Programs, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales
The programs offered are:
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
MGB (Master of Global Business)
This is a 16-month program, which includes a four-month internship. Students with 0–3 years of work-experience are eligible to apply. Students spend 4 months each at S P Jain's campuses in Dubai, Singapore and Sydney, specializing in Finance, Marketing or Logistics.
GMBA (Global Master of Business Administration)
A one year tri-city full-time program, the GMBA is designed for executives with minimum 3 years of work experience. The curriculum is the same as a traditional two-year program, but delivered in a compact time frame with fewer holidays. Students spend four months each at S P Jain's campuses: Sydney, Dubai, and Singapore.
EMBA (Executive Master of Business Administration)
S P Jain has set up Centers for Executive Education, Centers for Leadership and Centers for Human Resources in Dubai and Singapore catering to senior executives. The short, modular courses are usually two days long, and are customized to the needs and requirements of each client.
Global FMB (Global Family Managed Business)
The Global Family Managed Business (Global FMB) is the newest and most innovative family managed business program with a global exposure and local expertise.
On invitation of the government of Singapore in 2005, S P Jain set up its Singapore campus, which saw the first batch of MBA students in 2006 and BBA students in 2010. S P Jain has been accredited for its Global MBA program by ABEST21, The Alliance on Business Education and Scholarship for Tomorrow, Japan. S P Jain is the first business school in Singapore to receive this accreditation.
The Sydney campus is the third international campus of S P Jain School of Global Management after Dubai and Singapore. Located at the historic Sydney Olympic Park, the campus has a built up area of 72,000 sq. ft. and is large enough to accommodate 500 full-time students.
- "S P Jain ranked #1 in the UAE: Nielsen Salary Audit Report 2014". DAIC. March 11, 2014.
- Badenhausen, Kurt (October 9, 2013). Forbes http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2013/10/09/the-best-international-mba-programs/. Missing or empty
- "S.P. Jain among top schools in Forbes rankings". Khaleej Times. October 12, 2013.
- "S P Jain B-school in Forbes' top 20". Business Standard. October 15, 2013.
- "S P Jain B-school in Forbes' top 20". The New Indian Express. October 15, 2013.
- "S P Jain’s global MBA among top 20 in Forbes ranking". The Times Of India Mumbai. October 16, 2013.
- "S P Jain among world's top 20 B-schools". TradeArabia News. November 14, 2013.
- "IIM-A, SP Jain courses in top global B-school list". Hindustan Times. February 1, 2011.
- "SP Jain Center of Management Dubai Singapore". MBA Channel.
- "Business and MBA programs SP Jain Center of Management, Singapore". Hot Courses Abroad.
- "SP Jain introduces four-year Global BBA program this September". DNA India. PTI. May 17, 2010.
- "Graduating Students Urged to Embrace New Beginnings". Dunia. June 27, 2010.
- "iadvisory Seminar Series on Doing Business in India 2010". IE Singapore. March 31, 2010.
- "S P Jain Global launches 12-month post-graduate program Global Family Managed Business". openpr. November 7, 2014.
- "S. P. Jain Center of Management". Master Studies.
- "Learning links grow with India". The Australian. September 29, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR).|