From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from S class submarine)
- The S class of three boats built by Scotts of Greenock in 1914–1915 and transferred to the Italian Regia Marina in 1915.
- The S class of the Italian Regia Marina consisted of three boats built by Laurenti-Fiat between 1914 and 1919. Length: 148 feet Surface Tonnage: 265 Crew: 28. All were withdrawn from service prior to World War II.
- The S class of the United States Navy of 48 boats built between 1918 and 1925.
- The S class of the British Royal Navy of 63 boats built in the 1930s and 1940s.
- The Soviet S class submarine of World War II vintage.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|