From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the German word Saal. For uses based on the Portuguese surname derived from it, see Sá (disambiguation).
|Look up saal or Saal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saal may refer to the following places in Germany:
- Saal an der Donau, in the district of Kelheim, Bavaria
- Saal an der Saale, in the district Rhön-Grabfeld, Bavaria
- Saal, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, in the district Vorpommern-Rügen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- The Saal Railway a 153 kilometre-long double-track main line of the German railways.
Saal might refer to:
- Saal Bulas syndrome listed as a "rare disease" by the Office of Rare Diseases (ORD) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Maria Saal, a market town in the district of Klagenfurt-Land in Austria.
- Jason Saal, a retired professional ice hockey who last played with the Adirondack Frostbite in the UHL.
- Garthan Saal is Supernova aka Nova Omega a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe.
- Solva Saal, a 1958 Hindi movie.
- Bees Saal Baad, a 1962 Bollywood film.
- Bees Saal Pehle, a 1972 Bollywood drama film.
- Saal, a 2013 album by alternative hip hop artist Serengeti.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.