October 31, 1979 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Actress, Reality television star, Model, Entrepreneur|
Saaphyri Windsor (also known as Wanda Scott) is an American reality television contestant, hairstylist, and actress. Windsor is best known for appearing on Flavor of Love 2 and winning Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School. After the show, Windsor launched a unisex lip balm called Saaphyri's Lip Chap which stemmed from Saaphyri offering H-Town "lip chap" after their fight on Flavor of Love 2.
In 2006, Saaphyri participated in the second season of Flavor of Love. Shortly after entering the house, Saaphyri and H-Town were involved in an altercation when Saaphryi felt H-Town stole the bed Saaphyri had claimed for herself. Flavor Flav listened to both sides of the story regarding the fight and reviewed the tapes containing footage of the fight. He ultimately decided that Windsor initiated the fight and eliminated her from the competition.
After her appearance on Flavor of Love, Saaphyri participated in Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School. The show featured thirteen of the Flavor of Love girls competing for a $50,000 prize. Saaphyri was the winner of that competition. and as a final gift, Mo'Nique brought out her sentimental UGG boots (which Saaphyri had selflessly sold during a challenge), reminding Saaphyri of Mo'Nique's promise that she would get them back.
Saaphyri appeared in Flavor of Love 3 to help judge a competition involving entrepreneurship.
Saaphyri came in fifth place on the second season of the VH1 reality show I Love Money. She was automatically eliminated in Episode 14, the season finale, after placing last in a challenge and becoming "the dead-last loser." Saaphyri appeared in all the Episodes of I Love Money 2 except for the Reunion special (due to her legal issues).
In January 2009, Saaphyri was sentenced to three years in prison after failing to show up for a November 2005 court date. She was charged with unauthorized use of her uncle's identity. She served 22 months, and was released in August 2010.
|2011||Holland in da Hood||Saaphyri|
|2009||I Love Money 2||Saaphyri|
|2008||Hole in the Wall||Saaphyri|
|20 Greatest Celebreality Fights||Herself|
|Flavor of Love (season 3)||Saaphyri|
|2007||Flavor of Love: You Cast It! (2007)||Host|
|Baisden After Dark||Guest|
|The Black Carpet||Host|
|Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav||Guest|
|Fox Reality Remix||Saaphyri|
|Fox Reality Roundtable||Guest|
|Socially Offensive Behavior||Guest|
|Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School||Saaphyri|
|2006||The Tyra Banks Show Focus on Race: Trading Races, Changing Lives||Speaker|
|The Tyra Banks Show Racism: Who Has It Worse?||Speaker|
|Flavor of Love (season 2)||Saaphyri|
|2008||Friends & Lovers: The Ski Trip 2||Lisa|
|2007||Ricky and Melinda||Shawntae|
|2001||MacArthur Park||Jackie||Directed by Billy Wirth|
|2007||Fox Reality Awards||Nominated||Favorite Fight||Flavor of Love 2|
|Fox Reality Awards||Nominated||Favorite Moment of Prayer||Flavor of Love 2|
- New York Times
- Rocchio, Christopher."Report: 'Charm School' winner Saaphyri Windsor serving 3 years in jail", ABC News, February 17, 2009
- "Names & Faces: More Windsor News". Washington Post.
- "Reality Lip Balm". Allure Magazine.
- "Jill Scott "Agency" To become HBO Series, Juvenile Avoids Daughter's Funeral, Saaphyri Creates Lip Balm & Hair Line, & Bow Wow Gets Ready To Turn 21", Zimbio, March 11, 2008
- "Podcast Baisden After Dark". tvoneonline.com.
- "Saaphyri: Third Time's A Charm". All hip hop.
- "Saaphyri talk's about winning Charm School". Essence.
- "Exclusive: Saaphyri’s First Post-Jail Interview". VH1 Blog.
- "Holland in da Hood on RTL 5".
- "It's a 'Love' Match on 'Hole in the Wall'". TV Week.
- "Super Skank Wednesday: Thorny roses and the return of Flavor of Love – Flavor of Love 3 Casting special". tvsquad.com.
- "Flavor of Love 3 Casting Special". flavorofloveworld.com.
- "Comedy Central's Flavor Flav Roast". aol.com.
- "Show Recap Tue 61". Tyra Banks. 2006.[dead link]
- "Fox Reality Really Awards Nominations". foxreality.com.[dead link]