Sabbath is a regular (usually weekly) time of rest, worship or special activity, observed by several religions and traditions. Sabbatical is a related term for a hiatus from normal work, usually for a period of months, up to one year.
Sabbath and cognates may also refer to:
- Sabbat, a saint in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Sabbath (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who villain
- Sabbath, a 2008 zombie film
- Mickey Sabbath, a character in Philip Roth's book Sabbath's Theater
- Sabbath Strange, a cat owned by the character Emily Strange
- Sabbatical (TV series)
- Sabbat the Necromagus, a villain from the Judge Dredd comic storyline "Judgement Day".
- Sabbat (VTES), an expansion for the Vampire: The Eternal Struggle collectible card game
- Sabbat (World of Darkness), a sect of vampires in the Vampire: The Masquerade roleplaying game
- Sabbathday Lake Shaker Village
- Sabetha, Kansas
- Sambation, the legendary Shabbat-observant river in rabbinic literature
- Sabesdiker losn (Shabbat speech), a feature of Northeastern Yiddish that merges "sh" and "s"
- Black Sabbath, a British heavy metal band formed in 1968
- Sabbat (English band), a British thrash metal band formed in the 1980s
- Sabbat (Japanese band), a Japanese black metal band formed in the 1980s
- Sabbat (rock opera), a rock opera written by Craig R. Pedersen and the band Uther Pendragon
- Shabash, an album by the Russian band Alisa; includes a song titled "Shabash"
- Sabatini (disambiguation)
- Sabbatini (disambiguation)
- Shabtai (disambiguation)
- List of Shabbat topics
- Sabbath School (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix