|Sebha International Airport|
|IATA: SEB – ICAO: HLLS|
|Operator||Civil Aviation and Meteorology Bureau|
|Elevation AMSL||1,427 ft / 424 m|
A LD600 million contract has been signed with a joint venture comprising Lebanon's CCC and a new Libyan investment and development company for a new passenger terminal at Sabha Airport. It will have a capacity of 3 million passengers, and, like the new terminals at Tripoli International and Benina International, will be designed by Aéroports de Paris Engineering.
Airlines and destinations
|Afriqiyah Airways||Benghazi, Sfax, Tripoli, Tunis|
|Libyan Airlines||Alexandria-Borg el Arab, Benghazi, Cairo, Sfax, Tripoli, Tunis
|Turkish Airlines||Istanbul-Ataturk (suspended)|
- (May 20, 2008), Endres, Gunter, Libya to restructure air transport sector, FlightGlobal, Accessed May 20, 2008
- Accident history for SEB at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for HLLS at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for HLLS at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for HLLS at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Libya is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Libya location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|