From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabi may refer to:
- A member of an extinct religious group known as the Sabians
- The Mandeans, an extant religious group, in Arabic
- Sabi (Korea), an ancient capital of Baekje
- Sabi (dog), an Australian special forces dog
- Save River (Africa), a river in Africa
- Wabi-sabi, a Japanese aesthetic term
- Sabi (singer), the stage name of Jenice Portlock, an American female singer
- Sabi Sabi, a private game reserve in South Africa
- Sabi languages, a group of Bantu languages
- Sabi (greek), is Floeras or Kazanas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.