From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabot may refer to:
- A sabot, a device used in a firearm or cannon to fire a projectile that is smaller than the bore diameter or which must be held in a precise position
- A sabot, also called a battery stub case, a device used to make a small electrical battery usable in a battery compartment designed to hold a larger battery; see Sabot
- A sabot (shoe), also called a clog, a wooden shoe; see Clog (shoe). This definition is believed to be the source of the word sabotage.
- Sabot (dinghy), a type of sailing boat.
- Naples Sabot, a small sailing boat based on the Sabot design.
- USS Sabot (SP-213), a motorboat the United States Navy acquired in 1917 for use as a patrol vessel but never placed in service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.