From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sabotage (film))
|Look up sabotage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabotage is an act of destruction or interference intended to weaken an opponent.
Sabotage may also refer to:
- Sabotage (video game), a 1981 computer game for the Apple II
- Velvet Assassin, a 2008 computer game known as Sabotage early in development
- Sabotage (1936 film), a British film by Alfred Hitchcock
- Sabotage, a martial arts movie with Mark Dacascos
- Sabotage!, a comedy movie about the battle of Waterloo, with David Suchet as Napoleon and Stephen Fry as the Duke of Wellington
- Sabotage (2014 film), an American action thriller/crime drama film
- Bureau of Sabotage, a fictional government entity invented by author Frank Herbert
- "Sabotage" (Stargate Universe), a first seaon episode of Stargate Universe
- "Sabotage" (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), a fifth season episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Sabotage (Black Sabbath album), a 1975 album by Black Sabbath
- Sabotage (EP), an EP by Cancer Bats
- Sabotage (Klinik album), a 1985 album by Klinik
- "Sabotage" (Kristinia DeBarge song), a song by Kristinia DeBarge
- Sabotage (Master Joe y O.G. Black album), a 2004 album by Master Joe y O.G. Black
- "Sabotage" (song), a 1994 song by the Beastie Boys
- Sabotage (rapper) (1973–2003), Brazilian rapper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.