|First air date||7 September 1995|
|Owner||Sabras Sound Ltd|
Sabras Radio is a commercial radio station in Leicester, England specialising in South Asian music and culture.
The radio station itself is located within the Belgrave area of the city; broadcasting on 1260 kHz, DAB Radio and also via the net. Also from 5 July 2005 station output could be heard in London on 558 kHz, during the hours 7am-1pm weekdays, 7am-noon weekends on Spectrum Radio.
The station started out as a radio show in the late eighties on 'GEM-AM' broadcasting on the same frequency (1260 kHz) in the evenings.
Presenters and their current programmes
- Raj Baddhan - Drivetime (Monday to Friday at 15:00); Sabras Radio, Operations Manager
- Rishi Modi - Breakfast (Monday to Friday at 07:00)
- Akshay - Desi Mash-Up (Saturdays at 18:00)
- Amber - Filmi Access (Saturday at 09:00)
- Faruk Razak - Mid-Morning Show (Monday-Friday 10:00-13:00)
- Jagdeep Rainu
- Jitu Gosai - Gujarati Sabras (Saturdays at 14:00-16:00)
- Kash Kumar - The 628 Show (Monday to Friday 18:00-20:00)
- Kris Taylor - Saturday Breakfast (Saturdays at 07:00)
- Missy B
- Rajni Davda
- Rajpal - Punjabi Sabras (Monday-Friday at 21:00)
- Shobha Joshi - Sunday Gujarati Show (14:00-16:00)
- Tina Kaur - Afternoon Delights with Tina Kaur (Monday- Friday at 13:00-15:00)
- Vinod Suri - Hamrahi (Monday-Friday 20:00-02:00)
- Vishal Jogiya - Sunday Requests with Vishal Jogiya (Sundays at 9:00 - 12:00)
|This article about a radio station in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|