From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sabu may refer to:
- Sabu, one of the ring names of professional wrestler Cocoa Samoa
- Sabu (director), a Japanese film director and actor
- Sabu (wrestler), the ring name of professional wrestler Terry Brunk
- Sabu Dastagir, an Indian actor, often credited only as Sabu
- Sabu, son of the pharaoh Anedjib (the fifth ruler of ancient Egypt's first dynasty)
- Sabu Martinez, a conguero and percussionist
- Paul Sabu, son of the actor Sabu Dastagir and leader of a band called Sabu
- Sabu Cyril, an Indian art director
- "Sabu", nickname for Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Dany Sabourin
- Sabu (hacktivist), the username of the alleged leader of LulzSec.
- Sabu, Sudan, an archaeological site containing hundreds of Neolithic-era rock panels
- Savu, also known as Sabu, an island in Eastern Indonesia
Film & other media
- Sabu, a film by Takashi Miike
- Sabu, a character in the Chacha Chaudhary comic books by Diamond Comics
- Sabu, the Japanese name of Speed Racer's mechanic in both the original manga and its Japanese anime adaptation
- Savu language, also called Sabu
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.