Sachiin J Joshi
7 August 1984 |
Pune, Maharashtra, India
|Spouse(s)||Urvashi Sharma (m. 2012)|
|Parents||Jagdish Mohanlal Joshi (father)|
Sachiin Joshi (born 7 August 1984 in Pune) is an Indian film actor, producer and son of JMJ Group owner Jagdish Mohanlal Joshi. His hometown is Jodhpur, Rajasthan. He made his Hindi film debut with Aazan in 2011. He married actress-model Urvashi Sharma in February 2012 at JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai. An entrepreneur by profession, Sachiin J Joshi is the perfect example of someone who can excel in multiple fields. He is not only a successful businessman, but also made a mark in the field of acting in both Hindi and Telugu cinema.
Early life and background
Born and brought up in Pune,and son of the owner and creator of JMJ group of Industries- Jagdish Joshi, Sachiin J Joshi is a renowned name in the world of business. He is the Vice Chairman on the JMJ Group of Companies. JMJ deals in the hotels, construction, mineral water, gym and spa, tissues as well as energy drinks. After proving his talent in the business world, he stepped into the glamorous world of films. Sachiin Joshi clarifies after pointed as the Gutka king in a recent interview: "Gutka business is just part of our company. My father was advisor to the Gutka company but we come out from that venture in 2001 but the perception remained because he was the creator".
Sachiin Joshi got married to model and actress Urvashi Sharma in February 2012. They hosted a grand reception at JW Mariott which was attended who's-who of the industry to shower their blessings on the couple. She changed her name to Raina Joshi. On January 21, 2014 the couple were blessed with a babygirl, who was later named Samaira.
In 2011, Sachiin debuted and co-produced Aazaan,- directed by Prashant Chadha, which released in India in October 2011. Sachiin is to be in remake of Aashiqui 2 in Telugu film. and will reprise the role played by Aditya Roy Kapur in the Hindi version. He will be collaborating with Ganesh Bandla, Telugu producer on this project. Also, the film was launched recently in a studio in Hyderabad with the film's actress, Nazia Hussain, who is making her debut with Aashiqui 2. He earlier appeared in a film called Ninu Chudaka Nenundalenu, the music for which was scored by famous music composer Ilayaraja. Sachiin made his Bollywood debut with Aazaan- a Prashant Chadha directed action film, which released in India in October 2011. The actor who played an army officer in this film was also the co-producer. The film received mixed responses from audiences and critics alike. Jackpot, another film of Sachiin, was produced by Viiking Media and Entertainment, released December 13 with Sunny Leone as the lead along with Naseeruddin Shah.http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp? http://archive.indianexpress.com/picture-gallery/shah-rukh-khans-date-with-sunny-leone/4092-1.html
Apart from being a proficient Entrepreneur, Sachiin is passionate about sports and cinema. His friends usually address him with different names “Actor”, “Businessman”, “Crazy Sports enthusiast”, “Extreme Adventurer”. Sachiin strictly believes in two mantras, first “Live Life Kingsize” and second “Follow your heart”. Sachiin has also ventured into diversified portfolio of brands XXX Energy Drink, Life Packaged Drinking Water, One Fitness Hub & Spa, Flamingo Restaurant, The Beatle Hotel and Viiking Entertainment. Sachin Joshi, who has acquired business interests in companies, too, is constantly exploring, innovating and there is no looking back. Sachiin is also related to some charity events and he shall be venturing soon with his own, BIG BROTHER.
|2002||Mounamelanoyi||Bobby||Telugu||It was his debut Telugu Film.|
|2002||Ninu Chudaka Nenundalenu||Ganesh||Telugu|
|2011||Aazaan||Aazaan Khan||Hindi||His own production house JMJ Group.|
|2013||Mumbai Mirror||Abhijeet Patil||Hindi||He combines with Prakash Raj for the Antagonist.|
- "All the time and money". The Hindu (Chennai, India). 2011-02-27.
- "Bollywood Josh(i) - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Sachiin Joshi misses cousin's shaadi in Jodhpur - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Shibani Kashyap at Sachin Joshi and Urvashi's wedding reception, held at JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai". The Times Of India.
- "Sachiin, Urvashi ties the knot - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "I faced resistance from the industry: Sachiin Joshi - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "Nazia Hussain in Aashiqui 2 Telugu remake - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "SRK will promote XXX Energy Drinks - The Times of India". The Times Of India.
- "AAZAAN-one of the most expensive films of Bollywood - Yahoo! OMG! India". In.omg.yahoo.com. 2011-09-09. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "International action company Action Concept to direct stunts for Aazaan". Bollywoodhungama.com. 2011-02-25. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "AZAAN climax to be shot in Chechnya, Russia - bollywood news". glamsham.com. 2011-03-23. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Around six countries in 70 days - for spy thriller Azaan". boxofficeindia.co.in. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- Hitlist, The (2011-06-03). "'Aazaan' debutant almost lost his eye during filming". Mid-day.com. Retrieved 2011-09-14.
- "Shahrukh introduces Sachiin Joshi's AAZAAN at IIFA". Bollywood Trade Editorial. Retrieved September 17, 2011.
- "Viewers will enjoy watching 'Aazaan', says Joshi". ibnlive.in.com. Retrieved October 4, 2011.
- "Aazaan in Bangkok". timesofindia.com. Retrieved October 4, 2011.
- Sachiin J Joshi at the Internet Movie Database
- Official website
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|