Sachiko Matsubara, better known by her stage name Sachiko M, is a Japanese musician. Her first solo album, Sine Wave Solo, was released in 1999. She released Good Morning Good Night, a collaborative album with Otomo Yoshihide and Toshimaru Nakamura, in 2004.
- Filament 1 (1998) with Otomo Yoshihide
- Un (1998) with Toshimaru Nakamura
- Four Focuses (1999) with Martin Tétreault, Yasuhiro Otani, and Otomo Yoshihide
- Filament 2 (Secret Recordings 2) (1999) with Günter Müller and Otomo Yoshihide
- Sine Wave Solo (1999)
- Do (2001) with Toshimaru Nakamura
- Les Hautes Solitudes - A Philippe Garrel Film: Imaginary Soundtrack (2002) with Otomo Yoshihide and Taku Sugimoto
- Artefact (2002) with Philip Samartzis
- Good Morning Good Night (2004) with Otomo Yoshihide and Toshimaru Nakamura
- Where We Are (Bccks, 2012)
- Sachiko M Sound Installation: I'm Here: Shortstay (Bccks, 2013)
- All About Sachiko M: Intro (Bccks, 2013)
- Richards, Edwin Michael; Tanosaki, Kazuko (2008). Music of Japan Today. Cambridge Scholars. p. 233.
- Couture, François. "Sine Wave Solo - Sachiko M". Allmusic. Retrieved November 15, 2013.
- Leone, Dominique (May 13, 2004). "Sachiko M / Otomo Yoshihide / Toshimaru Nakamura: Good Morning Good Night". Pitchfork Media.