From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sacramento or sacramento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sacramento is the capital of the state of California, in the United States of America.
Sacramento may also refer to:
Costa Rica 
- Sacramento (Lisbon), a Portuguese parish
United States 
- Sacramento County, California
- Sacramento, Nebraska
- Sacramento, Kentucky
- Sacramento, Pennsylvania
- Sacramento – San Joaquin River Delta (California)
- Sacramento Mountains (New Mexico)
- Sacramento River (California)
- Sacramento Valley (California)
- West Sacramento (California)
- "Sacramento (A Wonderful Town)", a hit song by the band Middle of the Road
- Sacramento (magazine), a lifestyle magazine based in Sacramento, California
- USS Sacramento (disambiguation ) lists three former ships of the United States Navy
- USS Sacramento (1862) was a sloop, launched in 1862 and wrecked in 1867.
- USS Sacramento (PG-19) was a gunboat, commissioned in 1914 and decommissioned in 1946.
- USS Sacramento (AOE-1) was the lead ship of Sacramento-class fast combat support ships, commissioned in 1964 and decommissioned in 2004.
- Sacramento Braxton-Jones (6teen character) a fictional blonde hair boy.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.