From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sacrilege in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sacrilege is the mistreatment of a sacred object.
Sacrilege may also refer to:
- Sacrilege (band), a punk band from England
- Sacrilege (album), an album by the band Can
- "Sacrilege" (song), a single by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs from their album Mosquito
- "Sacrilege", a song by AFI from Crash Love
- Sacrilege, a melodic death metal band from Sweden
- Sacrilege, a mature-themed anime series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.