From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saddleback (pig))
|Look up saddleback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In general, a saddleback is the shape of a saddle.
Saddleback can also refer to:
- Saddleback (bird), an endemic bird in New Zealand.
- Saddleback caterpillar, a moth larva with a painful sting
- Saddleback clownfish
- Saddleback toad
- One of a number of breeds of domestic pig;
- Saddleback Mountain (disambiguation)
- Saddleback Point, South Shetland Islands
- Saddleback Valley, California, USA
Institutions, schools, and organizations
- Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California
- Saddleback College in Mission Viejo, California
- Saddleback High School in Santa Ana, California
- Saddleback Valley Unified School District
- Saddleback roof
- Saddleback Maine (ski resort), a ski area on Saddleback Mountain in Rangeley, Maine.
- Saddle point, a mathematical structure sometimes unofficially called a "saddleback."
- Saddlebacking, a sexual act.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.