From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saddler may refer to:
- Dan Saddler (born 1961), American politician
- Ron Saddler, Australian rugby league footballer
- Sandy Saddler (1926–2001), American boxer
- R-16, NATO reporting name SS-7 Saddler
- Osmund Saddler, character in Resident Evil 4
Saddlers may refer to:
- Saddlers, a town in Saint John Capesterre Parish, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- "The Saddlers", a nickname for the Walsall Football Club based in Walsall, West Midlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.