From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sade, or SADE can mean:
- Marquis de Sade, the 18th century aristocrat, writer and libertine
- Sade (film) (2000), a French film starring Daniel Auteuil as the Marquis de Sade
- Sade (band), a Nigerian-British smooth jazz band
- a song from the 1986 album Duotones by Kenny G, composed as a tribute to the band of the same name
- Sade, full name: Helen Folasade Adu, OBE, a British Nigerian musician and eponymous lead singer of said band.
- Sade (clan), a clan of Somalia
- Sade Baderinwa, the WABC-TV Eyewitness News correspondent and anchor
- Tsadi, a letter of the Aramaic alphabet
- Specialized Armour Development Establishment, a post war British military vehicle research establishment
- Symbolic Application Debugging Environment, a source-level debugger for Apple Macintosh program developers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.