From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sade, or SADE can mean:
- Marquis de Sade, the 18th century aristocrat, writer and libertine
- Sade (film) (2000), a French film starring Daniel Auteuil as the Marquis de Sade
- Sade (band), a Nigerian-British smooth jazz band
- Sade (clan), a clan of Somalia
- Sade Baderinwa, the WABC-TV Eyewitness News correspondent and anchor
- Tsadi, a letter of the Aramaic alphabet
- Specialized Armour Development Establishment, a post war British military vehicle research establishment
- Symbolic Application Debugging Environment, a source-level debugger for Apple Macintosh program developers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.