From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sadeh may refer to:
- Pinchas Sadeh (born Pinchas Feldman, 1929-94), Polish-born Israeli novelist and poet
- Yitzhak Sadeh (born Isaac Landsberg, 1890-1952), commander of the Palmach, a founder of the Israel Defense Forces
- Mashabei Sadeh, a kibbutz in the Negev desert in Israel
- Pe'at Sadeh, was an Israeli settlement
- Sadeh, Darab, Fars Province, Iran
- Sadeh, Mazandaran, Iran
- The Yitzhak Sadeh Prize for Military Literature, an annual award literary award given in Israel
- Sadeh (tradition), an Iranian tradition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadeh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.