From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sadist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sadist may also refer to:
- Sadist (band), an Italian progressive death metal band
- Sadist (album), their self-titled album
- Sadistic personality disorder, obsolete term proposed for individuals with no regard for well-being of others. Also Antisocial personality disorder.
- "Sadist", a song by Stone Sour from House of Gold & Bones – Part 2
- Sadomasochist, consenting partners willingly engaging in aspects of pain or humiliation for sexual pleasure. Also, BDSM.
- Sexual sadism disorder, medical/psychological condition for sexual arousal from inflicting pain/humiliation on unwilling, non-consenting victims.
- Marquis de Sade, an 18th-century French writer from whom the term sadism is coined
- Sadism (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sadist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.