From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the short-range surface-to-surface missile, see Saegheh.
The Saegheh 40 mm anti-personnel rocket was developed to extend the utility of the RPG-7 portable RPG in service with the Iranian forces. It replaces the standard 30 mm warhead with a high-explosive 80 mm tandem HEAT warhead.
- Calibre: 40 mm
- Weight: rocket, 1.4 kg; warhead, 1.1 kg
- Length: rocket, 590 mm; warhead, 310 mm
- Max velocity: 150 m/s
- Max range: 1,800 m
- Military of Iran
- Iranian military industry
- Current Equipment of the Iranian Army
- Historical Equipment of the Iranian Army
|This article related to the military of Iran is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to weaponry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|