November 16, 1986 |
Miyazaki, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan
Saeko Dōkyū道休冴子 (どうきゅう さえこ)
|Spouse(s)||Yu Darvish (2007-2012)|
Although she has been credited under the stagename Saeko Dōkyū, her real name remains a secret.
In November 11, 2007, she married Yu Darvish in a shotgun wedding. The two chose the 11/11 date, because 11 happens to be husband Yu’s number according to the Saeko Darvish blog. Then had their formal wedding in Hawaii in January 2008. They have two sons, but were divorced in 2012. In 2010 a late push from Japanese voters gave Saeko Darvish (she was number 5) the title of Baseball's Hottest Wife for 2010. Saeko is involved in the fashion and make-up industries launching her own Saeko Design Dith No.1 Hit Original Carry in April 2013  and introduced her own SAEKO "BONAVOCE" Cosmetics Line in March 2012 and currently sponsoring a Triple collaboration item with Saeko, Sanrio My Melody popular character the Maimero collaboration: I-Phone5 case & also the Saeko × Nina mew × My Melody pouch. 
Saeko Dokyu (DOKYU Saeko) 道休冴子 (どうきゅう さえこ) was born on November 16, 1986 in Miyazaki City, Miyazaki Prefecture, Japan. She is a graduate of Horikoshi High School a private high school in Nakano, Tokyo. Horikoshi High School is famous for being attended by many Japanese celebrities. There are show business courses included in the school program. After graduating she started her career as an actress and model where she became known simply by her first name Saeko サエコ .  Saeko became famous when she starred in the 2003 movie One Missed Call. She co-hosted and performed a cover song at the annual GIRL POP FACTORY show in the summer of 2004. Saeko enrolled at Waseda University, considered one of the most prestigious universities in Japan, in Tokyo in 2006, and began a major in Communications. Darvish formerly went by the stage name Saeko, but took the surname of Nippon Ham Fighters pitcher Yu Darvish after marrying him in November 2007.
- Oishii Proposal - Michiru Asakura
- Drama Complex
- Nodame Cantabile - Sakura Saku
- Takusan no Ai wo Arigato
- Honto ni Atta Kowai Hanashi Soko ni Iru! - Sayaka Nagamori
- Saigo no Nightingale - Etsuko Nakane
- The Hit Parade (TV Fuji movie)
- Chô Saigen! Mystery - as Herself - Emcee
- 2002 - Fune wo Oritara Kanojo no Shima (Her Island, My Island) - Tsuru-hime
- 2003 - Sen o Furitara Kanojo no Shima
- 2004 - One Missed Call (着信アリ Chakushin Ari) - schoolgirl
- 2005 - Zoo Seven Rooms - Mari
- 2005 - Nana - Sachiko Kawamura
- 2006 - Lovehotels - Ai Urasaka
- 2006 - Backdancers! - Aiko
- 2006 - Sugar & Spice - Fūmi Zekka - Sae
- 2007 - Like a Dragon (Ryu ga Gotoku) - Yui
- 2007 - Closed Note - Hana Ikeuchi
- 2008 - Gachi Boy (Wrestling with a Memory) - Asako Asaoka
- http://ameblo.jp/saeko-doll/%7C Saeko-Doll Blog
- "Yu Darvish divorces TV celebrity wife Saeko". Japan Today. January 20, 2012.
- "Japanese Hot Wife Wins at Wire"
- "/ Names 2010 fantasy baseball dugout “Baseball’s Hottest Wives”
- "Horikoshi's Class of 2008". Tokyograph. 2008-02-18. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Saeko One and Only「私は私」。ルールに縛られない、おしゃれな生き方(Not Tied To Rules, Stylish Way of Life)". Shueisha (Shueisha). 2011-11.
- http://www.japaneseidols.info/doukyuu-saeko-gravure-idol-actress.html%7C Japanese Idol Saeko