||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
16 November 1986 |
Miyazaki, Miyazaki, Japan
Saeko Dōkyū道休冴子 (どうきゅう さえこ)
|Spouse(s)||Yu Darvish (2007-2012)|
Saeko (サエコ?, born 16 November 1986) is a Japanese actress, model and TV personality who has had a number of supporting roles in films and television dramas. She has been credited under the stagename Saeko Dōkyū.
In November 11, 2007, she married Yu Darvish. The two chose the 11/11 date, because 11 happens to be husband Yu’s number according to the Saeko Darvish blog. Then had their formal wedding in Hawaii in January 2008. They have two sons, but were divorced in 2012.
Saeko is involved in the fashion and make-up industries launching her own Saeko Design Dith No.1 Hit Original Carry in April 2013  and introduced her own Saeko "Bonavoce" Cosmetics Line in March 2012 and currently sponsoring a Triple collaboration item with Saeko, Sanrio My Melody popular character the Maimero collaboration: I-Phone5 case & also the Saeko × Nina mew × My Melody pouch.
Saeko was born on November 16, 1986 in Miyazaki, Miyazaki. She is a graduate of Horikoshi High School a private high school in Nakano, Tokyo. Horikoshi High School is famous for being attended by many Japanese celebrities. There are show business courses included in the school program. After graduating she started her career as an actress and model where she became known simply by her first name Saeko. Saeko became famous when she starred in the 2003 movie One Missed Call.
She co-hosted and performed a cover song at the annual Girl Pop Factory show in the summer of 2004. Saeko enrolled at Waseda University in Tokyo in 2006, and began a major in Communications.
- Oishii Proposal - Michiru Asakura
- Drama Complex
- Nodame Cantabile - Sakura Saku
- Takusan no Ai wo Arigato
- Honto ni Atta Kowai Hanashi Soko ni Iru! - Sayaka Nagamori
- Saigo no Nightingale - Etsuko Nakane
- The Hit Parade (TV Fuji movie)
- Cho Saigen! Mystery - as Herself - Emcee
- 2002 - Fune o Oritara Kanojo no Shima (Her Island, My Island) - Tsuru-hime
- 2003 - Sen o Furitara Kanojo no Shima
- 2004 - One Missed Call - schoolgirl
- 2005 - Zoo Seven Rooms - Mari
- 2005 - Nana - Sachiko Kawamura
- 2006 - Lovehotels - Ai Urasaka
- 2006 - Backdancers! - Aiko
- 2006 - Sugar & Spice - Fūmi Zekka - Sae
- 2007 - Like a Dragon (Ryu ga Gotoku) - Yui
- 2007 - Closed Note - Hana Ikeuchi
- 2008 - Gachi Boy (Wrestling with a Memory) - Asako Asaoka
- http://ameblo.jp/saeko-doll/%7C Saeko-Doll Blog
- "Yu Darvish divorces TV celebrity wife Saeko". Japan Today. January 20, 2012.
- "Japanese Hot Wife Wins at Wire"
- "/ Names 2010 fantasy baseball dugout “Baseball’s Hottest Wives”
- "Horikoshi's Class of 2008". Tokyograph. 2008-02-18. Retrieved 2011-11-28.
- "Saeko One and Only「私は私」。ルールに縛られない、おしゃれな生き方(Not Tied To Rules, Stylish Way of Life)". Shueisha (Shueisha). November 2011.
- http://www.japaneseidols.info/doukyuu-saeko-gravure-idol-actress.html Japanese Idol Saeko