From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up safa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safa or SAFA may refer to: Safa (Arabic name صفاء) means purity, clarity, serenity, lucidity, fineness and fairness. Safa is purity of spirit, heart, mind, and life.
- Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, two small hills in Saudi Arabia
- Safa, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Safa, North Khorasan, a village in North Khorasan Province, Iran
- Safa Park, a park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Safa Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Beirut, Lebanon
- Khirbet Safa, a Palestinian village near Hebron, West Bank
- Nebi Safa, a village in Lebanon
- South African Football Association, national governing body for association football in the Republic of South Africa
- Scottish Amateur Football Association, governing body for amateur football in Scotland
- SAFA (architecture), professional body representing architects in Finland
- SAFA India, women's empowerment organization addressing livelihoods and education with a slum community in Hyderabad, India
- Al-Safa' SC, an association football club in Lebanon
- Safa Saree, A saree manufacturing unit running under the banner Safa Sarees in Varanasi, India.
People with the given name
- Safa Giray (1931–2011), Turkish civil engineer and politician
- Safa Haeri, Iranian–French journalist
- Safa Khulusi (1917–1995), Iraqi historian, novelist, poet, journalist and broadcaster
People with the surname
- Peyami Safa (1899–1961), Turkish man of letters
- Nagi J Safa, Lebanese-Canadian Bariatric Surgeon
- Iskandar Safa, Lebanese–French businessman
- Saman Safa (born 1985), Iranian football player
- Zabihollah Safa (1911–1999), Iranian scholar and professor
- Safa al-Safi, Iraqi politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.