From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Safavī (Persian: صفوی, meaning related to Safī) may refer to the following:
- Safavid dynasty which ruled Iran in 16th and 17th centuries
- Safavi (surname) which is the surname of members of the Safavid dynasty and their descendants.
- Safaviya, a Sufi order founded by Safi-ad-din Ardabili
- Navvab Safavi, a militant Iranian cleric and the founder of Feda'iyan-e Islam
- Yahya Rahim Safavi, a commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safavi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.