The Check Point Safe@Office product line is targeted at the small and medium business segment, and includes the 500 and 500W (with Wi-Fi) series of internet security appliance. The old S-Box, Safe@Home, 100 series, 200 series, and 400W series are discontinued.
- VPN-1 UTM Edge — similar appliance with possibility of being managed from the Check Point SmartCenter.
- Safe@Office product page at the Check Point website
- Safe@Office product page at the SofaWare website
- InfoWorld, 24 May 2004, p. 38. "Do all in one appliances fulfill their promise for SMBs?".
- Israel Hi-Tech directory 2004 By Gilai Dolev. p. 223
- InfoWorld, 5 Dec 2005, p. 24, "Check Point Boxes up Security tools"
- Ido Dubrawsky, C. Tate Baumrucker. Designing and building enterprise DMZs. p. 319
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|