From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Safe Haven)
|Look up safe haven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safe haven may refer to:
- Safe Haven (novel), an American novel by Nicholas Sparks
- Safe Haven (film), a 2013 American film adapted from the novel
- Safe Haven (short film), a 2009 American short film starring Daniela Ruah
- Safe haven games, also called bat-and-ball games
- Safe Havens, a syndicated comic strip drawn by cartoonist Bill Holbrook
- Safe-haven currency, a currency believed to be a safe investment, especially in an unstable market
- Safe-haven law, for the decriminalization of leaving unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state
- Safe Haven Museum and Education Center, in Oswego, New York.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.