From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up safe harbor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safe harbor or Safe harbour may refer to:
- Safe Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Safe Harbor, Pennsylvania, United States
- Safe Harbor Dam, a dam in the Susquehanna River, United States
Film and television
- Safe Harbor (TV series), a 1999 television drama starring Gregory Harrison and Rue McClanahan
- Safe Harbor (film), a 2009 television movie starring Treat Williams and Nancy Travis
- Safe Harbour (film), a 2007 direct-to-video film directed by Bill Corcoran
- "The Safe Harbor", an episode of The O.C. television series
- Safe harbor, the U.S. term for watershed, the time period in a television schedule during which programs with adult content can air
Law and regulations
- Safe harbor (law), a provision of a statute or a regulation that reduces or eliminates a party's liability under the law, on the condition that the party performed its actions in good faith or in compliance with defined standards
- U.S.-EU Safe Harbor is a streamlined process for U.S. companies to comply with the EU Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data.
- Safe harbor (commerce), function as a form of shark repellent used to thwart hostile takeovers
- Safe Harbour (novel), a 2003 novel by Danielle Steel
- Safe Harbor Certified Seafood, a brand of mercury tested seafood products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.