||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2012)|
- Works on multiple platforms: (WinXP, Win7, Kubuntu, Debian)
- Code generator for creating test classes
- Code generator for test project
- Script to build your test projects
- Works with Visual C++, GNU C++, MinGW, QtSDK
- Build projects for IDEs: VisualStudio, CodeBlocks, Eclipse, KDevelop
- Uses the power of CMake and Ruby
- Test Monitor GUI works for all unit test out of the box.
- Comes with unit test observers: Console logger, File logger
You can create your own observers and register it with the unit test framework. Automating testing is simple, you just need an add a post-build step to run your tests.
The framework is multi-platform and has been tested to work on Window and Linux using Visual C++, QtSDK, GNU C++ and MinGW.