From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up saffron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Saffron is a spice.
Saffron may also refer to
- Saffron (color), a shade of orange-yellow
 Other uses
- Saffron Walden, a town in Essex, England, named after the spice
- Saffron Burrows, a British actress
- Saffron (singer), Samantha Marie Sprackling, lead singer of the rock band Republica
- Saffron Monsoon, a character in the BBC sitcom Absolutely Fabulous
- Saffron (Ranma ½), a fictional character in the manga series Ranma ½
- Saffron City, a fictional city in the Pokémon series
- Saffron, one of many names used by a character on the television series Firefly
- Saffron Revolution, the 2007 Burmese anti-government protests
- Saffron's Curse, a song by Cradle of Filth
- Saffron Type System, a font rendering technology used in Adobe Flash
- Saffron Monastery, on Mt. Izla in southeastern Turkey
- Saffron, A jailbreak for Apple's mobile operating system, iOS
- In India, the terms Saffronization and Saffron Brigade are used to refer to the Hindu nationalists
- The Saffron Swastika, a 2001 book by Koenraad Elst
 Or see
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.