From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sagat may refer to:
- Ságat, a Sámi newspaper written in Norwegian published in Finnmark, Norway
- Sagat (Street Fighter), a fighting character in Street Fighter
- Sagat (musical instrument), also known as zill
- Sagat (Situation Awareness Global Assessment Technique), a technique to measure Situation Awareness
- Società Azionaria Gestione Aeroporto Torino, Turin Caselle airport operator, in Turin, Italy
- Sagat (rapper), an American rapper from Baltimore, Maryland
- Sagat Singh (1918–2001), a general in the Indian army
- François Sagat (born 1979), a French male pornographic actor and model
- Martin Sagat, a Slovak ice hockey player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.