From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sagitta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sagitta is a constellation.
The word may also refer to:
- Sagitta (optics), a measure of the glass removed to yield an optical curve
- Sagitta (geometry), the depth of an arc
- Versine, a trigonometric function
- Sagitta (genus), the chief genus of Chaetognatha including the largest arrowworms
- N.V. Vliegtuigbouw 013 Sagitta, glider
- "Sagitta (worm genus)". Memidex Dictionary/Thesaurus. Retrieved 2011-08-05.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sagitta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.