From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sahar may refer to:
- Sahar (name), Persian (means before the morning) Persian first name; The Persianand Pashto name of the Moon.
- Sahar Village, Mumbai
- Sahar International Airport, former name of Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (CSIA), in Mumbai, India
- Administrative divisions of Azerbaijan (city)
- Ben Sahar, Israeli footballer
- Sahar Sarid
- Sahar English TV
- Sahar Alothman
- (Sahar Must Marry Saman) A Kurdish/Persian Book
- Sahar - A small town and block in Bhojpur district, Bihar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.